Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks HL...

second time log in my id...but can say is the first time i write my blog..haha

First..thanks HL..BuDing..teach me how to follow ppl anonymously..quite seh de..funny also..^^
Second..edit post..wasei..wear spec already still no see the word EDIT..then go ask HL again..this time really seh..lolx
a bit paiseh keep ask her..but no choice..she is the professional bloggerrrr...I'm the noobie..=.=''
but hor..the funniest is when i ask a question then she will 'ar~~'...

Anyway..thanks for teaching me..haha

3 comments:

  1. welcum lar~
    [wear spec already still no see the word EDIT..]--seh.. haha~

    adui,,
    i 'ar~~' coz im not gud in explaination
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun laugh me..last time weigin more seh..her hand taking RM10 then somemore ask me where is her RM10(by shaking her hand)zz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao
    reali?
    she got many times like tat le~

    ReplyDelete