Friday, March 6, 2009

2nd..SeconD..Introducing......

erm..
the second post..^^but is the first post in 2009..haha
dunno what wind blow me to write something here..

Form 5 ...
next week is the bulanan 1 examination..but..i havent study all yet..sob..sob..
all my friends..almost same same as me..haha..i think so..
anyway..GamBahTeh!!Add Oil!!Good luck..

now..
the most 'GOOD' teacher..(irritating)we called her as 'gou po'..
Is she having mental problem??Shuang then good to us..BuShuang then scold us..siao(not only one or two times..that's why i said that)
When the first time i meet her..i still think that she is a very nice teacher..but..
the truth is NOT...totally different with what i thought..lolx(cuz many many 'stupid' things happened on me and also my friends)

Today...
as usual went to school..
Mr.S..talk many again..rules..kawasan larangan(whole school i think only the tapak perhimpunan is bebas to everyone)..all form 5 prefect have to wear the blazer(this still ok)..
HEM..new teacher..just came to my school for 1 week then set up the air condition in her room..wah..so enjoy...lolx
BM period..teacher was not in..my class boys a bit childish..shouting and singing 'spongebob~~~' to a person.. until keong stand up and scold only they diam..haha..
After school..PRS mentor-menti..quite fun today.. sing a song 'anak lah ayam~~~' seh dao~~~
Account..walau..full again..haizz

2 comments:

  1. lolx wat is helang ar? hehex
    and and tis blog also say about my favourate teacher de

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz..me BM noob ma..
    join this programme really benefit me..haha

    ReplyDelete