Tuesday, March 17, 2009

幸亏有你

Saturday Sunday and Monday..
actually is alone~~

Saturday night after watched movie i stay at my aunt house..cuz families went Malacca..=.=''
cant follow them because of Monday skytrex..so sad..

Luckily..Luckily...
HL..promise to come to stay with me at my house..so happy nerhx..hehe
Sunday night ZF ask us to go McD to celebrate his birthday..then after that we sit his car back home..

Reached...
try to on com but cant on9 geh..
pek cek..
phone dad...(bla bla bla)
dunno what happen...
at last off com went in bedroom..

That HL..dunno is her 笑点低or what..
read 蜡笔小新 keep laughing..
dun bother her..
kang kang kang...then i slept..
but..she came down from the bed..om the light..retake the comic to read again..lolx...
read and laugh and laugh..2am only she slept...

6.30am..phone alarm rang..turn my head to the right side..
Suddenly..
she jump down from the bed..scare me..so ngam..both of us woke together..
then..we have been fetched to school by my grandma..hehe

Skytrex...
first time..
no experience...
too stupid...
use self hand stand with the body weight..
now my right hand damm pain..omg..
but the games very exciting and challenging ler..
got chance can go try try..Botanic Garden..hehe^^

3 comments:

  1. omg a gal...til now i only know u gt a blog...y u din tell me???!!!!

    hahaha...no la..

    stay happy^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo..not i dun want go..is cant go..=.=

    KJ..yaya..dun tell anyone..keep is as secret^^

    ReplyDelete