Sunday, March 8, 2009

陈詠綺

綺。。
詠綺。。 陈詠綺。。
gal..
ahgal..
GiGi..=.=''(no more for this)

still remembered when i was form 1..i dont like my friends call me 'ahgal'..cuz i felt that this nick name not for them..is for my families and relatives to call me..(seh right?)and..we're not very good that time..just as normal friend..

But...now..
i was form 5..everythings had changed~~

aHGaL
i more prefer ppl call me 'ahgal' more than 詠綺..
the sound 詠綺coming out from their mouth quite weird..maybe i already get accustomed to 'ahgal'...hehex
like Sin..HL..Gin..YM..KJ..JY..Hooi..SL..Esther
if they call me詠綺..really weird..not only i felt that..themselves also felt that..horr?haha
Sin..my best friend..same class since primary school till now..i'm glad to know her..although our height is totally different..haha..she is a very nice person..seldom see her angry..hehe
of course others also my good friends larh..FRIEND FOREVER ma^^

Unbelievable
I'm not the one who easily believe ppl(means i seldom tell my friends my secret and sometimes even my thinking)..cuz i think that the ppl who i can believe or trust is only MYSELF..and..parents..i will just keeep everythings in my heart..sometimes really cant tahan but i still wont say out..
这就是陈詠綺^^
So, who knew my secret before..for me u are important compared to others..
and hor..after listened..knew..then keep it ba..or forget about it..Dun tell others..hehe


I'm not the perfect one..
I'm not the respectful one..

That day(friday) in class..i told HL night i busy cuz need do housework(actually i cheat her)..then she 'suan' me..
HL:ahgal 扫地wor...
Gal:很奇怪meh?
HL:(unbelievable)....

(bla bla bla)then...

HL:你没有做你妈不会骂你啊?
Gal:当然骂啦..每次也给她骂..
HL:你不怕你妈?我超怕我妈..
Gal:怕..可是还是没做..爽的时候才做..

then i said..why must only call girls sweep floor..do this and that..why not boys..
ei..in this world..girls and boys are same status..dunno why those older generations' brain so funny..zzz..
but i know i'm lazy and also a bad daughter to my parents cuz seldom help mum do houseworks..
i admit that i really dun like this kind of jobs..(dunno why)
but i still very care of the cleanliness^^just dun like do houseworks...

Temper..
my temper not that good also..hehe
i dont like to say the same things many times..even twice..
if the person ask again and again..i will get angry and bu shuang..sure the person will get scolded by me first..then only see whether i will say it once again or not..
this usually happen on my parents..i already told them my tuition time and place or other things..but then they ask again...=.=''
actually i understand why..and i shouldnt do that..but sometimes cant control also..
now better ler..lessss happened ...maybe my thinking had becoming matured..haha
here..i want to apologize to those who kena my bomb...haha..
这就是陈詠綺^^

Today enough for 陈詠綺^^..
others wait me got mood only tells u all ba..



A question at here..how u think about 陈詠綺..??

5 comments:

  1. WALAO!!!!
    u cheat me de ar?!!
    so bad..
    noe im vr easy 2 believe ppl then can cheat me liao lar?

    T____T

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u dun tell me u believe what i said..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇!吓到。。。
    你竟然mention到我
    到不好意思哦

    哈哈哈哈

    感动nehx~


    真是爱死你啦!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 詠綺.i noe
    in camp dey love calling u GG
    especilly da rimup frens from terengganu!rite

    btw
    miss u guys lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ya..especially JiaSheng..
    miss u too, Jo^^

    ReplyDelete