Saturday, October 30, 2010

Feeling~~

很无聊的看回自己之前写的blog..感觉很奇怪...又好笑又有感触...


Having SEM break now..
Time had just past so fast...
I have had studied in Matrix for one SEM...

During the first SEM..i have been went through a lot of things...
Someone had changed me..a little bit lar..haha
i am very lucky to know such good friends and teachers over there...
having lots of momories with them as time goes by~~~

no matter how stressful i am ..how much difficulties and obstacles i am facing with..
i will never ever give up on myself!
For my own sake..and also for my parents^^

1 comment:

  1. aiks...the above comment type wrong le ps..
    hmm..reading blogs bring back memories..yung keong oso return back to blogging le..haha..
    long time din come see ur blog yuan lai still quite active de...
    hope u can overcome all ur obstacles and all the best for ur 2nd sem in Matrix

    ReplyDelete