Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Triumphs VS Failures

I passed UPSR, PMR, and SPM...some more passed with excellent results..and also passed any other activities ..

BUT..

Haiz..
i failed my car test at 3 penjuru!!The most easiest part i think of..
Damn funny~!
Stubborn..Stupid..silly..clumsy..TAN YONG QI!!
I'm getting crazier and crazier~~


Anyway..i passed on the road!!
but..i dint have any happiness after i passed this part..*sigh*

From this incident..I realized that nervousness brings failure and then sadness=.=''
why i so nervous..why???
take it easy then sure pass..

Anyhow..i wont let the failure knock me down..
bler:p..
'yo,car test only ma..sai mat geng!'..lolx

This was my first failure that i care about in my whole 18th life..
The feelings of failure is totally bad..i had experienced it this morning *.@

No comments:

Post a Comment