Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the 3rd time of car learning

woke up early in the morning just for the purpose of car learning..omg!!
630am ..Mr.Chuan came to fetch me ..
this time we went to Salak Tinggi(if no wrong) to learn car..

first of all..Mr.Chuan asked me sit at the passenger side and see how the guy drive..
LOL..he went up the hill at first..but..the car slide down..then he said:like this exam time sure fail..how funny it was..hahax..(it was so scary sit beside him,luckily i'm still alive)pheww..~~

haha..then it was my turn to drive..up the hill..parking..corner..
everything went well^^so happy..

hope i can pass my driving's examination..GAMBATEH!!


JPA's interview is on 6 of April..help me~~
who is on the 5 of April????

1 comment:

  1. NICE BLOG & THK FOR SHARING, NICE TO MEET U & WISH ALL THE BEST TO U

    ReplyDelete